This is familiar ground, if you have been following this blog. However, “to write the same things to you is no trouble to me and is safe for you.” (Philippians 3:1) Some may think my urgency in addressing these issues is because I am facing my mortality in perhaps 10-15 years (more or less?). Yet, there is no denying the world is shaping up differently in our age in order of magnitudes greater than every other world-shaping event.
Allow me to give you a brief synopsis of the End-Time-Events. When these events will occur, no one knows, and the exact order of some are uncertain; they could begin to fall into place today, tomorrow, next year, 10 years from now or in the next century, and due to the format of the Prophets and Revelation, these details are unclear for good reasons. (*See below.)
So why worry about them now? First of all, do not worry! The testimony of Jesus, which is the Spirit of Prophecy (Revelation 19:10), has told us these things so we do not need to be frightened. “In the 21st century, what will make Christians distinct from the rest of the culture is not what they do or don’t do or shouldn’t do. What will make them stand out is that they won’t be afraid.” (Marilyn Elliott) But to enter the seasons of our world that will wrap out the end of this age, we need to BE READY.
In other blogs, I have noted how quickly things changed on the world scene in history. The Return of Jesus, to begin the last age of the Earth will happen extremely suddenly, like a lightning bolt, like a “thief in the night” (Matthew 24:27; 1 Thessalonians 5:2). Jesus instucted us not to “get ready,” but to BE READY. (Luke 12:40)
So here is a synopsis of End Time Events, more reliable than any Hollywood hokum.
- At a time which NO ONE, not even Jesus knows (Mark 13:32), He will return to Earth and appear to those who believe in Him and “catch” them away (1Thessalonians 4:16-17). This will be an abrupt global event where every Christ-follower will be “evacuated” instantly and without warning (why we need to “BE READY”).
- I suspect, but do not know, that this event will trigger world-wide chaos as huge segments of the nations’ populations will suddenly disappear. Also, all babies and the world’s youngest children will be gone! (See August 7, 2016 for my confidence of this.)
- We know that this will open the door for a world leader (aka Beast) to arise from the people of Earth who will have a logical and rational explanation of this event and recommendations on how to proceed forward. Governments will be in an uproar and global war will begin, but unlike WW1 or WW2, the madness will be nations fighting locally, but everywhere.
- We know the economic chaos will be immediate and prices for basic foods will skyrocket. This will bring on a global payment system, developed over 42 months, where money is digitized and one will have to have an account, registered by a “Mark” on the right palm or forehead in order to buy or sell anything. At the end of the 42 months, this will be mandated.
- We know that death will be everywhere as one quarter of the remaining population on Earth will die.
- We know that at the arrival of the Beast, two “witnesses” will take a stand against him and they will declare the Gospel of Jesus Christ, miraculously preserved from attacks for 42 months. Most likely, they will operate from Jerusalem. At the end of 42 months, the Beast will overpower and kill them. Their bodies will be on display in Jerusalem for three and one-half days, after which they will be miraculously revived and removed from Earth to Heaven.
- We know that the Beast will lead nations in war against Israel, (suspected, but not known to be most likely a Russian-Iranian-Chinese alliance) and subdue Israel. However, in order to bring international peace, he will establish a Third Temple in Jerusalem, either in place of or along side of Al-Aqsa Mosque on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. He will convince the Arab world, descendants of Ishmael, to make peace with Israel, descendants of his half-brother, Jacob.
- I suspect, but do not know, that in this conflict the Beast will be injured with a fatal wound, i.e., killed, but will still survive, which will amaze the world’s inhabitants.
- We know that after 42 months, he will go into the new Temple and claim to be the Messiah, the Madhi, the Savior of the World and enter the Holiest Place, essentially declaring himself to be god.
- We know that there will be a secondary leader, a “false prophet,” who will arrive at the end of the 42 months and he will perform miraculous signs, even calling down fire from the sky. He will instruct everyone to worship the Beast. He will cause “an image of the Beast” to be set up, and will make it appear to come alive. He will order anyone unwilling to worship the Beast or his image to be executed.
- I suspect, but do not know, that this will be the moment when the Hebrews will recognize that Jesus was their Messiah and The God Who Is will remove them from the Earth in another “catching away” that will take them to Heaven.
- We know that after the 42 months almost everyone on Earth will give allegiance to the Beast, and buying and selling will be restricted to those with an “account,” indicated by having the “Mark of the Beast” (although it will not be called that, just as “the Beast” and the “false prophet” will not be called by those titles. 🙄)
- I suspect, but do not know, that the Prostitute of Revelation 17 and 18, who is hated by the Beast, is organized religion of any brand. The Beast’s claim to be god and entering the Holiest Place in the Temple is consistent with this. He will ban all religions in favor of worship of himself.
- We know after the first 42 months, God’s wrath will be poured out on the rest of the Earth (except on those refusing the Mark of the Beast; these will be hunted down and executed by the false prophet’s minions). Over the next 42 months, life on Earth will be horrible, but people will not recognize that the judgments of God are intended to lead them to repentance. Instead, they will become angrier at God and curse Him, blaming Him for all their self-inflicted troubles.
- We know that at the end of this second 42 months the Beast will marshal almost every army and weapon on Earth to fight against Jesus, who will appear in the sky. With simply a Word from His mouth, Jesus will destroy the armies and their weapons. The Beast and his false prophet will be thrown into an Abyss for 1000 years, the last age of this Earth.
- We know that Jesus will be here on Earth for this 1000 years, ruling “with an iron scepter” along with those who take part in the first resurrection. At the end of the 1000 years, Satan, the Beast, is released for a short time to deceive the world again. He will muster everyone on Earth who has resented Jesus’ rule and will be determined to make war against those who took part in the first resurrection. This will be the Final Battle, when Jesus will call down fire from the sky on the Beast one last time.
- We know that The Final Judgement occurs at this time, when everyone who ever lived on Earth is resurrected and we will each give account of our lives and be judged for the sins we have committed. BUT, if your name is in The Lamb’s Book of Life. you are released from the judgment for the things you have done.
There is much more I will say about these events, but one word of caution. Do NOT be afraid! To have your name written in the Lamb’s Book of Life, all you need to do is receive Jesus. Pray to Him and invite Him to be your Lord, to claim ownership of your life and your decisions. Admit your need since you know you have sinned, and accept His forgiveness. He wants to forgive you, but cannot unless you let Him. If you want to contact me for help, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following is a list of previous blogs along these lines of the Last Days.
Lastly, check out this free PDF by Dr. James Christie, The Gold Mine.
And I hope to see you in Heaven someday! Jesus loves you and we do not want anyone to miss Heaven.
*If The God Who Is had told us Jesus would return on July 22, 2053, how many people would live selfishly until July 21, and then try to “get right with God” on the last day? And how sincere could their hearts be, leaving them outside of God’s grace? And what if deaths occurred before then? By keeping it a mystery, He calls on us to Be Ready at all times, thus developing our hearts and dedication to Him. In this way we can grow and learn what He is like, what He requires of us, how to really enjoy Him, and to become fully His children.
8 thoughts on “Coming Soon To A Planet Near You – Part 1”
The bible does not teach 2 raptures. The snatching away of the bride of Christ is before the time of Jacob’s trouble. God is going to save a small remnant of Jews after the anti-christ enters the temple, but it’s not going to be a rapture for them.
The events of the near future are always open to debate and discussion. Under the impression that Father will do anything short of violating His character to save lost humans, I do not have any problem with Dr. Christie’s suggestion that a second collection of those who have come to faith after the Great Tribulation begins, but before the judgments begin, may occur with the second, “Come up here” of Revelation 11.
However, I am not adamant on this, as I am more inclined to “Pan-tribulationalism.” It will all “pan out in the end. This is not to excuse not studying or paying attention to events surrounding the End Times. But clearly, this is not an issue of salvation, and therefore leaves room for differences of opinion among true follower of Jesus. Some actually expect the one rapture to be mid-trib; others at the end. As Christie points out, all have valid scripture verses in their favor.
I find the mid-trib and post-trib positions less tenable than pre-trib, IF there is only one time God will do this.
That these events have not happened yet leaves it open that we will have to wait and see. There may be things none of us have considered yet, until they begin to occur. 😉
Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
Hey! Just commenting on here to let you know that I got your latest email but for some reason I can’t find it to respond back 😦 I came here to contact you but couldn’t find a contact button on your site.
The return of the beast is a period or made of trials and tribulations that purify the Gold and see who the true Christians faithful to Jesus are . Right ?
Through both joy and pain, we transcend , grow and gain …
LikeLiked by 2 people
Very well said!!
LikeLiked by 1 person